1. Last Day to enter THE NURSERY CONTEST is on Sunday. I am hoping people are just waiting until last minute because I know there are some cool nurseries out there in Spokane! Don’t miss out on your chance to win a free mini-session!!! Enter today!
2. I am starting to book well into spring, so if you are thinking of scheduling for spring (or even summer) contact me soon. I have changed my schedule a bit this year and there are only a limited number of sessions each month.
3. Along those lines, I am working on putting together a spring mini-session promotion. So if you are wanting pictures, but not necessarily a full session, keep an eye out! Feel free to email me to put you on the waiting list and I will email out details to you first so you have first chance to book before opening it up publicly as space will be limited.
4. I’m totally slacking on Mine on Monday posts (though I don’t think I have missed a week yet…just have been late the last couple of weeks) ;). Last weekend, we had a great time hanging out as a family. On Friday we took the kids to Monster Jam. This was Teagun’s third time, but Emery’s first. She was still a bit young and didn’t have the attention span for the whole time, but overall, it was a success.
Then on Saturday we took the kids up to Mt. Spokane snow tubing. Emery could not get enough…she was not a happy camper when our session ended. It was such a gorgeous day too. Loved seeing the sun for a few days last weekend!
(all photos taken with my point and shoot)
5. Daylight Savings is 2 weeks away – 2 weeks! Yes, I am beyond excited and counting down the days…I love my daylight! 🙂
Ok, I am adding one more because I had this typed up with my five already and then my friend, Amy, who you may remember did the Bigger Really is Better post a couple months ago just posted another great post that I think is worth sharing! Sooo…
6. Go check out Amy’s blog post on HOW TO PICK A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. Great info and examples too!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!