She cracks me up. I tried to get her to sit down for a picture right before we went back inside the other day and she was having none of that. How dare I make her sit down?!?! lol…
And just a little update on what she is now doing:
- has 3.5 teeth (see them in the picture??). They are all on the bottom. Still waiting for a top tooth to break through.
- words: momma, dadda, baby (or bugsy – I can’t tell. she says “bu-bu”). signs: milk, more, please. All of these things are few and far between though. I keep thinking she should be talking way more than she is by now, but people tell me second children tend to let the first talk for them. So I am trying not to worry.
- we are starting to transition to one nap a day. daycare did this with Teagun, so I never really had to deal with the mid-morning super grouchiness. wow!
- she is sleeping much better. Instead of waking 1-2 times a night, it is now 1-2 times a week! (knock-on-wood).
- loves the toilet. and the garbage. and the dog food. pretty much anything she isn’t supposed to be in/touch.
- is a climber. hopefully she doesn’t figure out how to climb out of her crib for a long time though b/c I am not looking forward to that transition at all!