My friend Chelsey was recruiting people to join her in 5 on Friday. I had initially bowed out, but decided I did have a couple things to say!
1. If you are trying to call me, please email me and I will give you a different phone number. I left my phone charger in California last weekend and it was found and is being mailed, so I don’t want to go buy a new one. However, my battery died 2 days ago. I’m lost without my cell phone. I am having texting withdrawals…lol.
2. I have a couple fun giveaways in the works. Nothing to do with my business, so anyone and everyone can enter. Right now I am thinking I will do one at the beginning of the month through the end of the year. So be sure to check back…don’t want to miss them!
3. I’ve been totally slacking on my Fashion Friday posts. They take some time to put together and I haven’t had much time, but if I know people are enjoying them and getting anything out of them, I will be happy to continue – let me know!
4. Halloween Mini-Sessions were announced in my newsletter, so all newsletter recipients had first come, first serve on booking (see, there are perks to signing up for the newsletter). So now here is the information for everyone else who didn’t get my newsletter.
This is for one child only. Contact me if you are interested in adding additional children to the session.
5. As I stated on last week’s 5 on Friday, I had the opportunity to attend a fabulous workshop in Balboa, CA. I had so much fun and have a lot of images to share here soon…probably be several posts since I took a lot of pictures! But while there my friend and fellow photographer Stephanie Fisher took some pictures of me so I thought I would share a couple. Thanks, Steph!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!